Hello neighbor and greetings from the Old Stone Dock Association
We are mid-way through the Summer and I hope that you are enjoying yourselves. We have had an abundance of sunny days this year and the reports from homeowners, businesses and vacationers have been very positive. Downtown merchants, restaurants, hotels and rentals all report new records being set for the summer of 2019. I wanted to update you on several upcoming events and topics that may be of interest to you.
Our 2019 Membership Drive was a success with over 200 of you renewing your membership for 2020. Thank you! If any of you haven’t gotten to that yet you can still renew on our website, www.oldstonedock.com, or by sending your application and check for $25 to P.O. Box 835, Falmouth, MA 02541.
It’s almost time for our Annual Summer Social! Don and Joyce Filiault at the Beach Breeze Inn are looking forward to hosting us once again and their grounds are a really nice backdrop for our event! This year we have scheduled Sunday, September 8, 2019 from 3:00 – 6:00 PM as the date and time for the Summer Social. Write to email@example.com if you need another invite emailed to you. I look forward to seeing you there. Briefly,
- We have kept the tradition of the $25 per person (only $5 for children 12 and under).
- Host Don Filiault has arranged with Eat Your Heart Out caterers for another fine meal under the Big Top!
- Falmouth Town Officials are looking forward to joining with us once again.
- We have many new members to introduce.
- 2019 College Tuition Assistance winners will be announced.
- Remember to please respond now or by August 23rd. This is important because our caterers need an accurate count as soon as possible.
Falmouth Road Race is coming up on Sunday, August 18. That makes for a pretty busy morning in the neighborhood with over 13,000 runners participating. Plan your travel that morning accordingly.
Thank you for supporting the Old Stone Dock Association and I hope to see you on Sunday, September 9, 2019!